Movado watch

I bought a Movado watch for myself when i graduated from college. The price is not too high like some other fancy watches and the style is great. Quality is good, too. I haven't had any trouble with it. I can wear it to everywhere, even to the beach, or shower daily.

Here's the pix, mine is Blue thou
0603955.jpg

I have 2, the original "classic museum" which is 12 years old, and a 2 tone which is 2-LOVE THEM!!!! They have their own Swiss movements, and I haven't had a problem with either-would def buy more!!!

I Have A Few Movados, So Does My Husband. It's A Fabulous Watch For The Price.

Vuittongirl ~ I Have That Watch...It's Still One Of My Favorites!

The Only Movado Outlet I Have Ever Been To Was In Kittery, Maine (I Wonder If It Is Still There?)...Some Beautiful Pieces @ Even Better Prices.

Movado Has Fantastic EOS Sales!!!

My first expensive watch was a Movado. It is 17 years old and I've never done more than replace the battery!

-Likewise! I bought the original Museum watch, matching ones for me and DH, 21 years ago. Awesome gorgeous - completely black, black leather strap, black face, no gold [bezel?] around them, so modern and clean, even after 20+ years. Never had to do anything but replace the batteries. Even though I liked them, after some few years, he never wore his, and I wanted to fund some other purchase, so I consigned them. I also have a TT with black face and diamond bezel for when I put on a dress (all of my watches are men's size or midsize), as I need something small for dress occasions. I bought pre-owned, but I don't think it is a recent model, and I've had no problems with that one either.

Classic watches IMO, very understated

I recently purchased a Movado Fiero. A $4,000.00 watch.
Within three weeks of owning the watch I reached for my car door after a seminar and it fell to the pavement. Just a defective pin. Things happen.

I drove around a few jewlers looking for a pin. Unable to find it I resorted to calling Movado customer care. Now they claim to be the manufactuer of the watch but this "particular" pin is not in thier parts list and the entire bracelet would need to be replaced.

I had a jeweler solder in a piece of silver wire- a temporary fix but it was a new watch to me. I liked its simple elegance.

We had daylight savings time so I had to adjust the time one hour.
As Im pulling out the crown it literally falls off the stem onto the floor. I found it and pressed it back on after i adjusted the time. So far it has stayed on.

Customer service for this matter as well says, sure we can fix it, send it in and we will let you know how big the bill is.

All I really want is a simple pin from the company. They are unable to help me.
Great Investment, great company, great customer service.

Id go buy a Timex

I am wearing my Movado today. I just had the battery and strap replaced yesterday. The watch is 13 years old and had sat idle in my drawer for at least 10 years. It's working perfectly. However, my other Movado has never worked right.

I have a portico 2 tone watch. It's about 7 years old & I've only replaced the battery. No issues. I bought it at the Movado store. I don't have any experience with the outlets. I think it was worth the $ b/c it has been worry-free & a classic looking piece. I think it was around 750.

I have two, each almost ten years old. They work as well as the day I got them. I've had to change the battery in one twice now, the other is automatic. I love them...they are fantastic watches and I bang mine up quite a bit. Even though I have a much nicer watch collection now than when I got these, I find myself still often reaching for them.

Mine held up fine. A jeweler did tell me the batteries are harder to change in them and that he usually charges more to change Movado batteries.
I sold mine on ebay a few months ago, and was pleased that I actually got a fair amount of money out of my 11 year old watch. (but it was a fairly unique Movado)

I have a Movado watch! It was my first expensive watch & I bought it well over 10 years ago. It still looks clean & doesn't look outdated to me. I don't wear it b/c I've been wearing men size watches long before the look became popular to do so. I hope someday my daughter will wear it & use it as her first nice watch.