Movado Email Code Thur April 8 - Coach Watches

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
The Movado Company Stores are having a Spring Sale through April 8, 2018 (not March 8).

Most Coach watches are either 30% or 50% off the retail price and apparently they have a few that are 70% off - and you will get an extra 25% off if you present the email code. I am not planning to buy a watch so send a message to me if you are interested in the email code.

I don't know what is on sale, I only spoke with a rep on the phone. See below for a list of Movado Company Store locations and keep in mind that all sales are final - but I believe that you can exchange a purchase.

As you can see from the pic below of my collection - I really don't need a new Coach watch!

http://www.movadogroup.com/movadocompanystorelocations/

WatchCollection10_001.jpg

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
The Movado Company Stores are having a Spring Sale through April 8, 2018 (not March 8).

Most Coach watches are either 30% or 50% off the retail price and apparently they have a few that are 70% off - and you will get an extra 25% off if you present the email code. I am not planning to buy a watch so send a message to me if you are interested in the email code.

I don't know what is on sale, I only spoke with a rep on the phone. See below for a list of Movado Company Store locations and keep in mind that all sales are final - but I believe that you can exchange a purchase.

As you can see from the pic below of my collection - I really don't need a new Coach watch!

View attachment 4016491
Is this in store only?

Thanks.....none near me. :sad:

There used to only be one Movado Company store near me and it wasn't very near at all; it was more than a 2 hour drive depending on traffic; but in recent years 2 stores have opened quite close to me. One is about 8 miles from my job and the other is less than 15 miles from my house - and they are both in malls with Coach outlets - so I have lots of temptation. You are lucky not to be blessed with so many options!

But you can still take advantage of Movado Company stores sales even if you don't have a local store. They are very good about doing charge sends - not like Coach outlets!

If you find a watch you like online, or call one of the stores and they tell you about what's available and good deals. You can order it from the store over the phone and they will ship it to you. It usually works best if you call during "less busy" times, but they were always nice to me.

There is a fee for a charge send but not bad ($10 or $15 dollars?) but probably less than I paid for gas and tolls going to the far away outlet when it was the only local choice. They will apply specials and coupons to your phone order.

If there is a Movado store anywhere in your state, they will use the sales tax for that store. If not, they will apply the sales tax for the store that is sending the watch to you.

They ship by Fed Ex and signature is required, but if you are not at home when they deliver, you can go to the local Fed Ex shop and pick it up.

Anyway, that's how Movado "charge sends" used to work, I haven't done one lately so I am not sure that it is still the same process.

The only drawback is that the Movado Company Stores will not take returns - whether in person or by phone order - but you can exchange purchases for a different item within a specified time frame.