Mousse

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
It‘s with great sadness that I am posting the passing of one of our long-time BV forum members, Mousse (Janice). Janice fought a long & hard battle these past several years, but even though her posts declined, she always felt a real tie to the purse forum. She remained loyal to BV and carried nothing else.
Rest in peace, my friend.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

21343925-4818-451E-987A-2AC3081321DB.jpeg

Oh no. I PMed her a month ago and wondered why I hadn’t heard back. :crybaby:
I will always fondly remember the first time I met her in the bar at The Wynn.
Ugh. I don’t even know what to say. I know she had been sick for a while, but I wasn’t expecting that.
2020 just f*cking sucks. Period.

Janice was a very thoughtful and deliberate person. As Diane and I spoke this morning to digest the news, we remembered with fondnesss how she really considered every BV purchase. And she took that same care with her friends. She was a private person and I am honored to have been trusted with her feelings and spirit.

My heart is heavy with the loss of a good friend. Gawd, she battled ovarian cancer. Kept going, kept trying, kept hoping. And in that battle she found strength to donate her time and love at the Bay Area Cancer Connection. She was always a fabulous cook and her creative talents continued with her painting. She didn’t stop until the end. Oh Moussie-pie, I will miss you and yet my heart fills at the idea that you are free and no longer suffering.537C028D-B184-493A-9C76-94AB98BE46FC.jpeg

Mousse had been so forthcoming and helpful in this forum. I had truly benefited from her knowledge and sharing. The fight with cancer is long and hard. Rest in peace, Mousse. I will remember your kindness always.

Reactions: diane278
Godspeed Janice. I’m so sorry you lost your friend, I didn’t know her only had a few friendly online exchanges with her, I remember she liked big dogs and liked to stay at Bernardus in Carmel Valley close to my dad’s house. I also remember she had some TDF BV bags! F**k cancer ❤️

Reactions: diane278
Oh. OH. I wondered why she’d been quiet lately. She was such a strong woman, so filled with the very thing the earth and the mountains and the sky contained - massive energy and care and the spirit to bind the universe. I had the greatest pleasure to meet her and break bread with her and the other ‘core’ BVettes of this late era back in 2014, and it is a memory I’ll hold forever. Peace to her spirit and her family.
6D3A5189-B63E-40E5-BADE-3C611DCC5B73.jpeg

Last edited: