Mothers day reveal :)

All Smiles

Mar 1, 2012
For me its the thought that counts when it comes to mothers day. I love it when my kids come home with random pictures and cards for me to show me how much they care. I dont make a big deal out of it for myself purely because if it wasnt for them I wouldnt have a mothers day. This year my thoughts weren't different. This morning dh decided we'd venture into thr city, I didnt expect anything and it was just another sunday with the family.

Once we got into the city, we strolled the shops and dh announced that he wanted me to choose whatever I wanted for a mothers day gift. tbh there wasn't much that I really wanted to get, Ive been on a bag ban, recently put my name down for a birkin and was spoilt rotten for my birthday so another designer piece was definately not on my mind. I insisted that I was happy to be so fortunate and that I didnt want anything.

We waltzed into the Louis Vuitton boutique to check out what was new. My husband is a simple shopper, he literally scans the room and only asks to look at whatever catches his eye. Once something does catch his eye, this is what happens

1368331733988.jpg

For me its the thought that counts when it comes to mothers day. I love it when my kids come home with random pictures and cards for me to show me how much they care. I dont make a big deal out of it for myself purely because if it wasnt for them I wouldnt have a mothers day. This year my thoughts weren't different. This morning dh decided we'd venture into thr city, I didnt expect anything and it was just another sunday with the family.

Once we got into the city, we strolled the shops and dh announced that he wanted me to choose whatever I wanted for a mothers day gift. tbh there wasn't much that I really wanted to get, Ive been on a bag ban, recently put my name down for a birkin and was spoilt rotten for my birthday so another designer piece was definately not on my mind. I insisted that I was happy to be so fortunate and that I didnt want anything.

We waltzed into the Louis Vuitton boutique to check out what was new. My husband is a simple shopper, he literally scans the room and only asks to look at whatever catches his eye. Once something does catch his eye, this is what happens

View attachment 2177921

Lets see it ;)

1368333625664.jpg

Ta da a box for mothers day lol

1368333668759.jpg

To be honest it wasn't love at first sight. For dh it was.

He picked it from a display above the sunglasses which I didn't even notice.

I told him it was too much and he should save the money for the motorcycle he was planning to buy.

I even told him that I wasn't in love with it. He told me that id grow into it lol. I think I was indifferent because I was out on the spot and tbh I was quite satisfied with my lv collection.

I trust his judgement and taste he has definately done well in the past. Some pieces I didnt initally love purely because it wasnt something I've considered or looked at to be lusting over. As it happens, because he knows me too well, I get over the shock and it becomes apparent that it wouldve been something that wouldve caught my eye if I had been looking.