Most iconic LE bag?

i agree, and actually i'd say 'iconic' and limited edition 'le' is truly an oxymoron. :P no le's are iconic to lv imo but there are certainly some that were more popular than others while they were around, if that's what the op means. I liked the eden line the best. Dentelle looked pretty too although i've never seen that in person.

to me, the term iconic means an immediate association versus what is popular, sought after or prettiest. In those three categories, i would have three different answers. For iconic, i would say the bags created to celebrate the lv cup. I few long time collectors on this forum has some wonderful pieces.

+1

I think it's Roses. DH tried to buy me a Roses NF in 2009 when they came out and I refused it because I didn't think it was worth the extra money at the time. I have KICKED myself ever since!! GRRR!! Why in the world did I do that???

I would say people most liked Miroir and Graffiti because they were both released twice. :smile: my fav has to be miroir out of those two but my all time fav is the LV Stephen bag that was released in 3 different colors of monogram embossed leather, monogram leopard and regular monogram canvas :biggrin:.