most amazing head turning color

MuzMars

May 26, 2006
Ok all of you dear and beloved Chloe fans..if it was only one...one...color that is the most outstanding, head turning, cool color a paddy could be...the answer is??????maggie

if its alrady been made, i like the blanc and blue nuit the most.

if i can create a color for paddy... i would choose the ink color from Bbag....
love that color...and i think they will perfectly match together...haha:love:

The color that makes my head snap when I see another woman wearing
a paddy is the blanc/craie/sable/vanilla.

Something about the white shades that really draws my eye!

That said, I get the most compliments on mousse!! LOL

lordguinny, hmwe, I completely agree with you both! :yes:

I think whiskey is the most eye-catching “pop” color and craie/blanc/sable/vanilla is the most eye-catching “beauty” color.

My most complimented paddy is my craie, everyone seems to love her! :love:

Just based on looking at Chloes in dept stores the orange color really stands out to me and also any white shade.

The chocolate and whiskey are beautiful but don't grab my attention.

The new orange is the most "head turning" in my opinion. Literally! I saw it, my head turned and I was like a moth to a flame, I had to go over and see it.
I love the richness of the standards, grenat, whiskey, chocolate, craie, etc, etc.

in terms of "head turning" for me i'd say chocolat :drool: . but in terms of "oh wow her paddy's gorgeous" it would probably be blanc & craie :nuts:

again im a sucker for the ones that make the hardware stand out.

I did it.....I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orange it is. I haven't been this excited about a purse for a long time. My SA shipped from another store because..here...we have not much....I couldn't wait to buy it...The leather is amazing and the severe creases fell out over night. I'm guessing they were from shipping from one Nordstrom to the next. I LOVE this color. It is so rich...I love the hardware...man oh man...thank you for all of the great advice. At least I have one now...maggie