More pics of Saich's Pearl Spy!!

STUNNING bag!!!:love: Awesome pics!

Can everyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watermark their photos in the future!!! We don't want scammers using tPF pics on eBay, claiming those are their own and cheating people out of hundreds of dollars.

ITA!
Congrats Saich!!! :yahoo: :flowers: :woohoo:

I've apparently missed a lot this past week on the forum! :wtf:

Where have you been, you missed all the drama of me getting this...LOL:noggin: everyone is going to have to excuse me for the next few days as really cannot keep of here. The lining is this bag is just beautiful think I am going to have to put everything in a plastic bag before I put stuff into this bag as do not want to get it dirty in anyway

Yes I to think the lining is stunning, so glad everyone loves the bag, got a feeling these Tulle spys will get addictive just like my leather spys.

Cannot wait to go to the US in a few weeks my SA at Bal Harbour is getting a collection of bags together from across the US that will be so much fun

This is so pretty! I am back to admire again! LOL! Tulle is quite amazing because they can shape it whichever way they desire. I can't wait to see what you get in Bal H. Surely, it will be amazing! :nuts: :heart: :nuts:

So what's next? ;)