More pics from my SA!!! Come look!!!!

I just saw the black jumbo evening star in person. I'ts really pretty in real life. The gold color of the hardware is a bit lighter then the normal gold hardware. I was using my black caviar jumbo with gold hardware when I saw it and the SA pointed out how it has a lighter gold color. It sparkles a lot too but not to noticably, so its a very subtle, gorgeous touch.

Gorgeous pics, jag! You are always tempting us with great pics, which you always graciously share with us -thank you!

I LOVE the evening star... I really want to see the white IRL now just to see if it's as sparkly as the black. But that's just spelling trouble because I don't really need a glittery patent black OR white bag right now ;)

Thanks for the pictures!
Do you know if the evening star comes in a smaller size? And if it's only gold hardware?

I think it only comes in GOLD hardware cause' I got the black evening star jumbo few days ago. (ship to me ) My sales said it only come with gold. At first glance I don't think gold chain is attractive than Silver...but you know what, since it is "sparkle" patent leather, I think the gold chain will only compliment each other. I will post mine once i receive it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Jag for posting these pics! U are such a sweetheart:heart:

Oh, they're beautiful! All of them! The Evening Star bags are gorgeous! I love how they added that glittery touch too, it's amazing. I cannot wait to see these babies in person this summer, I'm so excited. They're stunning!