More new pics of new bags!!

If anyone has seen the new Cosmopolotin magazine for the month there is a Coach ad with the Tattersall tote and some boots, and jewelry. Sorry for the crappy pic.

Attachments

• !cid__0915071837.jpg
    !cid__0915071837.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 64
Thanks Kels. How are you enjoying your ink duffle? I already ordered on Friday a small wine and British Tan duffle, wine wallet and wine/siggie wristlet. I certainly do not need more, but it does look so cute, maybe limited with clothes choices. I may not keep the tan duffle. If I do not, I may get that little flap in siggie and brown leather posted above or the patchwork. These prices are very high. Thanks!!!:smile:

Love it!! i've carried it everyday for a week!! when i first got it, i really wasn't happy about it's length...i thought it was just TOO long. but now i realize that it's perfect. i can get in and out of my bag without taking it off. i can see inside of it perfectly, and of course the key factor: all my stuff fits!!

i want a wine wristlet and the tatersall cosmetic pouch...then my little bleecker family will be happy.

Love it!! i've carried it everyday for a week!! when i first got it, i really wasn't happy about it's length...i thought it was just TOO long. but now i realize that it's perfect. i can get in and out of my bag without taking it off. i can see inside of it perfectly, and of course the key factor: all my stuff fits!!

i want a wine wristlet and the tatersall cosmetic pouch...then my little bleecker family will be happy.
Hello, glad you love the ink bleeker.[/COLOR] I absolutely cannot wait for my wine and British tan duffles to arrive. I was not so taken with the square flaps. I returned mine for cash to buy these two plus the wallet and wristlet. I had gotten the wine wallet which is so gorgeous, so I got the wine/siggie wristlet to match. If I do not like the tan duffle, it is the ink for me...I thought the large too long too, but I am so tired of taking off my flap and turnlock bags to get into them...a zipper and a long strap to really see inside is great! I love the tattersall pouch too. Wonder where that is? Such a great collection. I cannot wait for that magenta...PINK, love it!!! ENJOY!!! :yahoo: