MORE Fall & Winter 2010 Sneak Peek - PART 2!

lilyhermes

O.G.
Apr 23, 2008
As if our lists aren't already long enough, more enticements from the fall/winter collection to ponder:

The first is the Etriviere Shopper in canvas and leather. This looks like a very user-friendly bag, and I would imagine that it's a decent price too.

Second up is the lovely and very lady like Chaine d'Ancre in matte croc. I do love the Chaine d'Ancre links worked into the strap.

The third beauty is especially for VickyB! The Tubino in Le Tigre Royale in printed linen toile and leather. I think this is just wonderful for an easy summer bag.

Attachments

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Thanks so much Lily! :woohoo: I saw the Chaine D'Ancre bag IRL and it is so gorgeous! :faint: Love it!

I really like the look of the Polochon too! :nuts:

lilyhermes

O.G.
Apr 23, 2008
Okay, a couple of fun little things to put in those new bags:

First, the Cage d'H collection of squishy little leather pouches and make-up bags, all trimmed with the Cage H charm on the end of the ties.

Second, the "Tab" key chain in Barenia. It's pretty simple but lovely in its simplicity all the same.

Attachments

hello! hello!

Oct 15, 2008
Thank you Agent 007! ;):yahoo: I'm loving your sequel... :heart:

HFSH, just noticed your siggy. I'm hunting for a Bastia too. My local airport store has 26 pieces in three kinds of leathers and various colours but no violet :P

Last edited: