More Celebrity Homes !!

Katharine Hepburn’s former waterfront Connecticut estate sells for $11.5M
The Old Saybrook, Connecticut home where Katharine Hepburn lived until her death in 2003 has sold for $11.5 million, according to the Post. New York-based developer and builder Frank Sciame paid $6 million for the 3.4-acre waterfront estate in 2004, first listing it for $14.8 million in 2014. The 8,368-square-foot home, built in 1939, sits on 1.5 acres and overlooks a private pond and 220 feet of secluded Long Island Sound beachfront. It also has another claim to fame–in the 1930s and ’40s, Howard Hughes would land his seaplane on the property’s private dock.

https://www.6sqft.com/katharine-hepburns-former-waterfront-connecticut-estate-sells-for-11-5m/
10-Mohegan-Avenue-20.jpg 10-Mohegan-Avenue-24.jpg 10-Mohegan-Avenue-2.jpg 10-Mohegan-Avenue-4.jpg 10-Mohegan-Avenue-6.jpg 10-Mohegan-Avenue-11.jpg 10-Mohegan-Avenue-14.jpg 10-Mohegan-Avenue-8.jpg 10-Mohegan-Avenue-36.jpg

I love peering into people
Um...that’s an interesting photo on the bathroom wall :shocked:

Reactions: cdtracing
I love Julianne Moore and I love her house, but the title of that Architectural Digest article should read, "Julianne Moore Failed to Unload This Townhouse After Her First Renovation And She's Taking Another Stab At It".