Moon Cut Out Bag Chain Issue

mxkristi

Dec 27, 2021
Has anyone who has owned the Givenchy Moon Cut Out bag experience any issues with the chain? I purchased the medium Moon Cut Out via SSENSE and within a week of using the bag I had one end of the chain completely detach. I looked closer and noticed the inside bar broke off. I can easily attach the chain it back on and close that side where the bar broke off but it will also randomly detach when I carry the bag. Anyone else have this issue? Is this something I can get fixed? IMG_5297.jpeg

I would contact ssense and send pics. Hopefully they will exchange the bag or refund you. That’s not normal. I don’t use my bag a ton since I have quite a few bags, but haven’t had any issues with the chain (besides my hair getting stuck in it a few times).

Reactions: mxkristi
I would contact ssense and send pics. Hopefully they will exchange the bag or refund you. That’s not normal. I don’t use my bag a ton since I have quite a few bags, but haven’t had any issues with the chain (besides my hair getting stuck in it a few times).
Thank you so much! I’m glad to know it’s not normal to have that happen. Hopefully when they email me back they will help me with it even though it’s been worn.