Montreal Hermes

Congrats! how long did it take for you to be offered? I just started my H journey and bought shoes belts and scarf for about 5k. I dont know when i should mention i want a B yet...

I told my SA from the getgo of our relationship that I wanted a Kelly. This was back in 2017. However I didn’t actively embark on my “journey” until recently. I asked my SA again for the Kelly in December. She advised me to visit the store to go over the specs which I did and I also made a purchase - a wallet. Then I reached out to her for another appointment (today) and was surprised with the offer.

Reactions: CMilly
I told my SA from the getgo of our relationship that I wanted a Kelly. This was back in 2017. However I didn’t actively embark on my “journey” until recently. I asked my SA again for the Kelly in December. She advised me to visit the store to go over the specs which I did and I also made a purchase - a wallet. Then I reached out to her for another appointment (today) and was surprised with the offer.
Thank you!! Congratulations again!!

I was actually wondering about that same thing. I have not heard if it is even possible. What are your thoughts? I was going to as my SA, lets hope I get a straight answer.
I have not asked. I have a relatively new SA as my previous one left unexpectedly. So I don’t have a long standing relationship with her. I don’t spend an enormous amount, other than bags, but I’ve been a customer for over 20 years. I just don’t know if I should broach the subject. I would so love to place a SO.

I have not asked. I have a relatively new SA as my previous one left unexpectedly. So I don’t have a long standing relationship with her. I don’t spend an enormous amount, other than bags, but I’ve been a customer for over 20 years. I just don’t know if I should broach the subject. I would so love to place a SO.

I have had the same SA since 2019, and I have always wondered but have been to scared to ask about the possibility of a SO. I too worry about asking, as I am not a VIP, but from my understanding not only top clients seem to be getting SO’s. I agree that it would be a dream to have such a great opportunity.
I think I might inquire , why not?

Reactions: raradarling
I have had the same SA since 2019, and I have always wondered but have been to scared to ask about the possibility of a SO. I too worry about asking, as I am not a VIP, but from my understanding not only top clients seem to be getting SO’s. I agree that it would be a dream to have such a great opportunity.
Let me know!

So I asked my SA about a SO and her reply was that it’s not available at this time. I don’t know if this means that it’s not available at this time or that I am not eligible for a SO. Sigh.

So I asked my SA about a SO and her reply was that it’s not available at this time. I don’t know if this means that it’s not available at this time or that I am not eligible for a SO. Sigh.
Oh boy , do we honestly expect a clear answer from Hermes ?! I have absolutely no idea what this means. I will inquire , let’s hope you don’t have the same SA , she will think we are in cahoots together.

Reactions: Vln