Monte Carlo Clutch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I have always eyed Goyard's White Monte Carlo clutch!... (and the white leather strap Goyard boutiques sell to utilize it as a shoulder bag when needed.) I am typically a fan of Chanel's WOCs for going out / event purposes but this white clutch seemed like a beautiful alternative for summer/vacations and my primary reason to own a white purse for my upcoming bachelorette party & honeymoon !
    I do own a St. Louis GM tote and Goyard wallets that I have been very happy with, but was wondering for those of you who own a Monte Carlo if you could please shed some light on it, that would be much appreciated! ... Are you happy with it?... Is it worth the investment? Or should I save the money for a another Chanel WOC combo, etc... Thanks so much! :smile:

cap4life likes this.
  2. I just got the Monte Carlo clutch from the Paris store in gray and am very excited to use it! I have three different Goyard bags and am thrilled to now have a small clutch.

alizhan likes this.
  3. Picture please! Anyone?