Monogram Pattern or Damier for Speedy 30

Kimf79

Aug 4, 2009
I am making a purchase this weekend for a Speedy 30, and keep going back and forth between Damier pattern (the dark one) or Monogram pattern. Any opinions or thoughts on the matter.....Thanks!!

maryelle

the sky is the limit
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
houston, tx
i think it depends which do you have more in your collection... mono or damier. i'd prefer damier for low maintenance, but if you want a classic, get the mono.

imeelove

Jan 17, 2009
austin, tx
both are classics! damier is actually the original LV pattern (SA told me). but the mono is just so cute! damier is very classy though.

Jul 23, 2006
I love both so I really can't pick. Why don't you try on both and see which one calls you more.... ;)

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
I had the same dilemma last week!
I went with the mono, but I want to get the damier, too!
The mono is just a must have. :smile:

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I think you should wait until you actually have to make the decision. Once you see them together, you will probably know.
I am a big fan of the mono though! :smile:

appledaily

Jan 11, 2008
I am making a purchase this weekend for a Speedy 30, and keep going back and forth between Damier pattern (the dark one) or Monogram pattern. Any opinions or thoughts on the matter.....Thanks!!
Damier! I love its dark handles! it won't get dirty as easily as the mono one, it's really a big concern for me even my hands don't sweat alot!