Monogram Neo Noe?

I heard from my friends in Europe most of the store sold out quickly. My friend plan to get one for me and it is cheaper there of course but now better to be on the wait list in USA? What do you think?

Hi there
This is my new Neo Noe bag ❤️ I have really fallen in love with this beauty. It's lightweight, so soft inside, love the non stitched strap the room in the middle and that it can be carried crossbody.
I had been on the waiting list for 3-4 weeks on this, before I got it. It's going to be my favourite for a long time. Wish they'd come in azure as well

Attachments

• IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,603
Hi there
This is my new Neo Noe bag [emoji173]️ I have really fallen in love with this beauty. It's lightweight, so soft inside, love the non stitched strap the room in the middle and that it can be carried crossbody.
I had been on the waiting list for 3-4 weeks on this, before I got it. It's going to be my favourite for a long time. Wish they'd come in azure as well

Love the charm. Is it LV?

My SA got a neo noe in for me but the seams on the sides where the 2 pieces of Monogram meet seem to be off. My SA said that they are not making them line up and it's not a defect. Is anyone else's like that? Help

Hi there
This is my new Neo Noe bag ❤️ I have really fallen in love with this beauty. It's lightweight, so soft inside, love the non stitched strap the room in the middle and that it can be carried crossbody.
Congratulations on your NeoNoe! We are twins in the bag and the flower charm!
Don't you just love this bag, I love it too!
Enjoy!