Monogram Neo Noe?

1. Somebody just posted a photo of a Monogram Neo Noe in one of the Facebook groups (see attached pic). Does anybody know anything about this bag? Apparently it is being released on February 24. It looks amazing! I may have new purse goals!

16865202_1431237793567471_3038937616605284546_n.jpg
  2. It's around $1300-ish and comes in red, pink, and black.

Lizzys likes this.
  3. I'd love to see that it black, but I wonder how big it is?

Lizzys likes this.
  4. The person who posted the pic said it was a PM. I can hardly wait to see the other colours!

5. I am looking forward to reveal pics. That red color is yum!

beecharmerfrmth likes this.
  6. Wow I've never been a Noe girl but this bag has me wondering I think I likes!!!!

jlwilliams559, luvprada and 4purse like this.
  7. I'm really looking forward to this release! The $1,300 USD price point is extremely appealing!

kadelle and cherrifoam like this.
  8. What a great new Noe and NO Vachetta. I ❤️ it. I can't wait for the reveals start this week. I heard it's being released this Friday.

JazzyMac likes this.
  9. I think it's somewhere around 10x9x10(?) The exact measurements are in the spring/summer 2017 thread, but I don't have the patience to sift through to find it. Perhaps since it's pm, it will be the same measurements as the reg Noe pm?

10. I like it a puller leverage. Very cute looking.

11. This is nice! I bet the pink one would be very popular.

12. I've been waiting for this too! I hope our lovely TPFers post their mod shots soon.

13. Love this bag!

14. I ordered the pink one in January and it was supposed to be in on Friday the 24th but my SA said she didn't think it would be available this Friday after all. I read on the LPF that the release date has been pushed back to March 10. Believe me - I'll be picking up my order as soon as it is available and posting pics on my IG and will upload a reveal video as soon as I can. The measurements above are what I was given too. I think it will be sort of similar to the size of the speedy b 25.... I can't wait for this bag.
    xoxo Wendy

15. '
    A pic of the black was just posted in the 2017 thread