Monogram Neo Noe?

Butterlite

Art Is Everywhere
O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
Dallas
I think it's somewhere around 10x9x10(?) The exact measurements are in the spring/summer 2017 thread, but I don't have the patience to sift through to find it. Perhaps since it's pm, it will be the same measurements as the reg Noe pm?

TaylorXavier

Mar 20, 2016
Somebody just posted a photo of a Monogram Neo Noe in one of the Facebook groups (see attached pic). Does anybody know anything about this bag? Apparently it is being released on February 24. It looks amazing! I may have new purse goals!
I've been waiting for this too! I hope our lovely TPFers post their mod shots soon.

mixlv

Wendy S The Loving Fifty
Dec 18, 2014
Southern California
I ordered the pink one in January and it was supposed to be in on Friday the 24th but my SA said she didn't think it would be available this Friday after all. I read on the LPF that the release date has been pushed back to March 10. Believe me - I'll be picking up my order as soon as it is available and posting pics on my IG and will upload a reveal video as soon as I can. The measurements above are what I was given too. I think it will be sort of similar to the size of the speedy b 25.... I can't wait for this bag.
xoxo Wendy