Monogram Metis

I am not loving it.... Do not like the mix of the 2 different style handles.....Undecided if I like the outside pocket, somehow looks off to me....There was a review thread on this after someone saw it in person, they were not impressed with it..

I saw it IRL. I really wanted to like it. The concept is good but the execution is a little lacking. The proportions are off. It is taller than it appears in pictures. The vachetta handle is not bad - much like the Portobello handle. The monogram strap is too thin (in width). The canvas is the thinner canvas which LV calls their "elegantly, casual" canvas. The thinner canvas didn't bother me. Again, it is much like the thinner DE canvas of the Portobello. I liked the front pocket, but could be problematic in closing as it needs to have something behind it to press on to snap close. It was comfortable on the shoulder. The side seams are sewn and sealed out - which gives it an odd appearance. Wish they would have done an internal seam - it would have improved the appearance of the bag. As, I said.......I really wanted to like the Metis. But for the price and the looks, will have to pass.

Please share ur thoughts on the monogram metis.

Really dislike the bag . . .but that necklace on the model . . .

Where did you find this photo? That necklace is GORGEOUS! I am VEHEMENTLY (my favorite word) opposed to "costume" overpriced silly jewelry, but that could make me change my mind! I really need to stay off tpf - everytime I think i'm done, I find something else to covet!

This bag is a strange design. I can understand why LV is trying to make it practical. But the mix of the shoulder strap looks off and the way it was sewn made the bag looks funny. It may be functional for some, but I am not a fan. I think it looks like the Coach Archival Bucket with a strap.

I like almost everything about it. I like the two straps, the height, and the outer pocket. The one thing that will deter me from purchasing this is the side seam. Wow, that looks very unfinished!