Monogram Lurex Shawl for a guy? Yey / Nay?

Trayan

生命太短暂,融入
May 17, 2010
Right guys ive literally started to get obsessed with LV products..
i was looking at the scarves today in the store and came across the Monogram Lurex Shawl in black and really liked it..
but
when i looked it up online it was in the womens section. hugely disappointed i thought they would have something similar in the mens with the monogram texture..but nope..
so my question is , do you think that theMonogram Lurex Shawl in BLACK would suit a guy or would it look way to strange for me?
Suggestions or comments please..

I definitely think guys can pull it off too. I own the same scarf and absolutely love it. If you do a search there's a male tpf member that owns one and took modeling pics with it.

If you're worried it might be too flashy, you could always go for the regular monogram shawl too.

When Bono and his wife were featured on the main page on the Louis Vuitton website last month, Bono was wearing a red blowy stole or scarf, and it looked great in that add. I think men can wear, you just have to wear it with confidence.

Right , well i'm going to pop in to store today and see if i can get my hands on one! expect a reveal soon! :biggrin: