Monogram Cles: To Hang or Not To Hang?

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
Is it okay if I hang my red monogram groom cles on the handles of my bag? Or does it look a bit too much and "over the top"?

Also, I was comparing my Abbesses and my Reporter PM earlier today and noticed that the LV logos are different color. The Abbesses is more "greenish" and the Reporter is more "brownish/redish sorta". Is this normal? I thought all logos need to be the same color. :confused1:

It looks kinda like Classic Chic's two Sonatine bags (the super fake and the authentic). The logos are different colors. Should I be worried my bags are fake? :sad:

I bought a groom as well, but there's something about the cles I don't like hanging - I think that it's so big and the chain is kind of long. It just looks kind of clunky to me hanging. I do like some of the other charms and key chains hanging - the pastilles, and some of the inclusion ones and some of the juicy charms though. The cles is just so big and rectangular and on a lot of the bags it hangs down really far - just looks odd to me.

Can you post pictures of your purses? Everybody is really nice here; perhaps some of us can help with authentication for you.

I think it would look great hanging from your bag.

I tend to hang my vernis cles from my mono bags.:smile:

Is it okay if I hang my red monogram groom cles on the handles of my bag? Or does it look a bit too much and "over the top"?

Also, I was comparing my Abbesses and my Reporter PM earlier today and noticed that the LV logos are different color. The Abbesses is more "greenish" and the Reporter is more "brownish/redish sorta". Is this normal? I thought all logos need to be the same color. :confused1:

It looks kinda like Classic Chic's two Sonatine bags (the super fake and the authentic). The logos are different colors. Should I be worried my bags are fake? :sad: