Monogram Canvas or Damier Ebene?

I have been sick lately and nothing cheers me up more than admiring LV pieces~:love: Feel free to post your lovely and stunning LV items and here's a question for you; when starting a LV collection, do you prefer having more monogram pieces or damier ebene? Lately I've been looking at the beautoful rolling luggage collection and I sadly cannot decide between the two prints!:heart:

Awww, feel better. For luggage, I would def pick DE, only because it's stress free and imo will wear better- travelling can be rough. For my personal collection, I mostly have monogram. I love the look and softness of the vachetta (esp the straps) and have come to not fear vachetta as much.

Reactions: lvoe_capricorn
View attachment 3647058
View attachment 3647059
View attachment 3647072
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I'm addicted to the monogram, as you can see from the pics. The Damier is beautiful as well, and a little more subtle than the monogram. You can't go wrong with either. Would love to see what you decide! Feel better soon!

Thank you~:heart:I love monogram, I'm starting out my SLG collection with monogram pieces, so pretty! Worried about bags because of the vachetta patina, I wonder if that occurs with luggage? Leaning towards monogram print luggage~:heart:

Awww, feel better. For luggage, I would def pick DE, only because it's stress free and imo will wear better- travelling can be rough. For my personal collection, I mostly have monogram. I love the look and softness of the vachetta (esp the straps) and have come to not fear vachetta as much.

Thank you, dear, I think DE luggage would be very matchy-matchy my Speedy 30 DE:heart:I have yet to collect monogram bags, since I'm focusing on SLGs for now~ I'd love a mono Speedy, so elegant~