MONOGRAM ARTSY MM OR PETIT NOE?

Sara Kozaily

Oct 11, 2017
I know everyone is thinking, "but they're two completely different bags", but I cannot get both. The Artsy is known for its annoying handle and canvas breaking and the petit noe is known for color transfer and its annoying tie and no pockets. I love both so much and I usually like medium sized bags, but I am loving the Artsy's detail. On one hand I won't put a lot in it so it shouldn't be too heavy, but then again I need something I could use for day and night. OH, and I forgot to mention I have a 1 year old so and I don't plan on puttint baby stuff in my bag so I would need to carry my diaper bag around as well.

Would you use the Artsy for an everyday and evening bag?

Would you get the Noe inspite of its possible color transfer?

What's your verdict? I would LOVE your input!

Thank you :smile:

I am a big fan of the Artsy and think this bag can get a bad rap. The only time the handle bothers me (on my two canvas versions) is when my shoulders are bare. Often I carry it in the crook of my arm. On the leather version, the handle doesn't bother me at all. Of my 3 bags, I have had no issues with quality. I have no experience with the Noe. As far as using the Artsy as an "evening bag", I would find it too big, personally. I use smaller bags when out at night.

I have had my Atsy MM since April and have carried it a majority of the time. Very comfortable on the shoulder, carries everything i need, I also carry it out to dinner with the hubby. I believe the cracking issues have been fixed for awhile now as well.

Reactions: Sara Kozaily
The Artsy is magnificent, but in my opinion not the right bag when you have to mind a 1yo and his/her diaper bag. You need to be hands free, and a small crossbody would be my suggestion. The Artsy tends to slide off the shoulder, and with a toddler it is impossible to carry it in the crook of your arm. Just a mom's two cents :smile:

Just thought I would throw this out there, have you considered the Neo Noes? Maybe this would address the color transfer issue if you are interested in bucket bags. Also the neo noes don't have the annoying open/close issue the petit noe has. I own the Lockme Bucket and love it!

Reactions: Sara Kozaily