mono speedy 30 to purchse-matching accessories?

Texas Girl

Jul 21, 2006
Sure! You could complete your set of monogram canvas. If you can get one, I think you should have one lv wallet that you love. You'll use it so much and you'll be glad you got it. I don't have any pochettes, but I think they would be perfect for going out when you don't want a large bag. The only down side to buying an lv wallet is choosing just one!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i would get a wallet too. i have a zippy groom so it's a little different and i love love love it! i don't know if i would get a pochette- you mean to use as a makeup case? if so then yes! but again i might get one that's a little different.

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
I LOVE Mono and only have one Damier and one denim piece. I do like my accessories to match. I have the mono small agenda, Koala wallet, simple checkbook and Pochette Cosmetique and Wapity. And even though I have the Perfo Cles, I want a plain one too. LOL.

I'm anal when it comes to matching accessories. Just take a look at all my Coach goodies!

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Well the thing is I already have the frech purse and pochette in black and white MC. I use the black in the fall/winter and the white in the spring/summer. This is why I asked....I think the MC would totally work but I like things to match:smile:

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Its going to be inside your bag so it doesnt seem like a bit geal. I guess for some it is. I use my Mc agenda all the time, regardless of the bag i'm carrying. Also my mono cles with my mc and denim ..:shrugs:

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I have a mono French wallet but it doesn't hold as much... but if you get the Koala, it has 9 credit card slots vs. the french wallet's 4 cc slots. I have a Damier Koala. Although, if you get an Azure French wallet, it's been redesigned and has 8 cc slots. Definately get a pochette because it has so many uses!