Mono Mini Pochette Accessoires

gwmpt1

O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
Hi!!!

I currently am the owner of a speedy 30 and cles - both of which i am
in :heart: :nuts: with. Now my thougths are this. I would like to get the above for my birthday on 13.01.07, but am wondering just how small it is. I mean i know that measurements and all, but i mean just how much stuff can you put in there, and is it comfy???

Could i pretty please ask some of you to bestoe your kindness on me and post some pics???!!! :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :shame: :shame: That would be fab if you could.

Also i realise the chain is small, but is it ok to use an extender like on the regular pochette?..... or do you great PF'ers have some other neat trick to use?

Thanking you guys in advance, as it would be a great help. I am sooooo excited about adding this piece to my collection.

It's very small like the palm of my hand I keep all my dh's gifts to me in it as they are valuables I can't show you a pic.

I'm sure the other PFers will be more than happy to oblige.

So i coudl use it more like a little clutch if i wanted to? or i guess i could use it a a cosmetics bag?? OOoooohhh that would be a great idea.

Pics from all you other great people would be great

yes... you can use it as a very small clutch. the larger pochette is preferred choice of the PFers here.

hope someone will post a pic for you...