Mono Mini Lin speedy or Croisette

ProzacPoet

Jul 31, 2007
I placed an order last night for a Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30 in Dune. This is only my 2nd LV bag (I have a Damier Azur wallet and mini accessories pouch, and a Damier Canvas change purse and a special order Mezzo). I've never been a fan of the speedy, until recently I really took a liking to the Mini Lin speedy. Then about a week ago, I saw the Croisette speedy on elux, and again, I really like that one. Hubby gave me the go ahead to order something last night for a Christmas/early anniversary gift, and he was leaning towards the Mini Lin in Dune. I was too, but then I thought about practicality- I'm a SAHM, and my youngest is 2 and a half. Life with kids is messy lol, so I was thinking it might be a better idea to go with the Ebene. My husband was still leaning towards Dune. He had asked that I spend no more than $700, so I had ruled out the Croisette speedy. So, we ended up ordering the dune Mini Lin. This morning, I was thinking that I would really rather have the Croisette in blue, so I called elux, only to find the order couldn't be canceled as they already had the mini lin boxed and ready to ship. I was impressed, as we had ordered it at 2 a.m. lol. So, it's not really a big deal, as I do like the dune colored mini lin, it was my first choice anyhow, before I saw the croisette at least. I was just wondering the opinion of you all- which bag do you like better? For anyone that has one or the other, what do you like and dislike about the bag? And if you have both, which do you like better?

I would go for the Croisette simply because it's limited edition and if i liked it that much, i would act on it immediately. I got the blue Marina PM from the Croisette collection and really love the colour.

That is a tough choice since they are both very pretty. While the dune is neutral and goes with everthing the croisette is a LE. Sorry I'm no help. Whatever you choose, its still a gorgeous bag.

I personally like the Mini Lin Dune better than the croisette, but the croisette is LE- and in a few months, when its sold out, I'll probably want it lol. I have the Mini Lin Ebene and absolutely LOVE it! They are both great bags and you won't be disappointed. Also-- its probably a good thing to have your husband love your LV- he'll be more likely to support your future bags :smile: