Mono Keepall 45 vs 50

sarak1979

Feb 16, 2007
If this has already been discussed i couldnt find it :sweatdrop:

I am finally going to buy my keepall that i have been wanting forever. I am getting it for Christmas. I will definitely go to the store and look at both IRL to see the difference in size, but i was wondering what you guys thought. Do you think one is a better size? I am almost positive i am not getting the strap. I would be using the bag for long weekends, maybe the gym (is that crazy?), things like that.

Thanks!

If this has already been discussed i couldnt find it :sweatdrop:

I am finally going to buy my keepall that i have been wanting forever. I am getting it for Christmas. I will definitely go to the store and look at both IRL to see the difference in size, but i was wondering what you guys thought. Do you think one is a better size? I am almost positive i am not getting the strap. I would be using the bag for long weekends, maybe the gym (is that crazy?), things like that.

Thanks!

My SA said that the 50 is good for weekends, and the 45 is good for overnight. So I'd say get the 50. ;)

If you want something for the weekend I would suggest the 55. When you look at them in the shops, smaller is nicer I guess, but you have to think a little bit about practicality too ^__^