mono artsy mm or delightful pm??

mono artsy mm or delightful pm

• artsy mm

• delightful pm

Results are only viewable after voting.

lvcrml

Nov 24, 2011
hello dear lv lovers :hbeat:
christmas is about to come, so i need to make a decision on a new gift that i'll ask from my hubby.

i have a damier ebene neverfull and find it quite practical. i prefer it over my handhelds. now i'm planning to get a mono shoulder bag.
which would you advice? mono artsy mm or delightful pm & why?

thank you for sharing your ideas :santawave:

I had the Delightful MM and sold it in order to fund my Empreinte Artsy. I could not be happier with my decision! The Delightful although is super comfortable shoulder bag whereas I find that I carry my Artsy most of the time in the crook of my arm. I don't like the slouch of the Delightful. I prefer more structured bags (and Artsy is a lot more structured IMO). But if you don't mind the slouch with the Delightful then I'd say it's one of the best shoulder bags LV has right now. It would be best to try on both bags in a store. Make sure you put your things inside both bags when you try them so that you'll know how they look and how much they weigh with your things inside them.

I voted for Artsy MM, I have it and I love it. I don't have the Delightful but I have seen others with it and they didn't have it slouched/folded and it looked wierd! I don't want to offend Delightful lovers, it's only what I've seen IRL from others!

I don't like the slouch of the Delightful. I prefer more structured bags (and Artsy is a lot more structured IMO). But if you don't mind the slouch with the Delightful then I'd say it's one of the best shoulder bags LV has right now. It would be best to try on both bags in a store. Make sure you put your things inside both bags when you try them so that you'll know how they look and how much they weigh with your things inside them.

ITA! delightful was going to be my first LV when it first launched last year. went in to the boutique and tried it on and was not impressed. i was obsessed with checking the clubhouse prior and it looked great on the ladies there but i just didn't fall in love with it. too slouchy and i also prefer to more structural bags. i recently purchased the Artsy in Mono, i :heart: her!

THE delightful!! Of you try it empty and new, it Will look weird, but filled with your stuff and once you use it, it Will soften up and Will look great!! The delight mm is à better choice I guess.

I have the artsy and I LVOE it. I think both bags are similar but the artsy handle is to die for ! It's just goregous !! The handle is stiff and it does have a " break in " period . But if you get the artsy,the best way to break it in is to hang it on a doorknob with all of you stuff in it. It'll soften it up.
By the way, I also have a Neverfull and I love my arsty more than I love my Neverfull !

I was having this type of convo with a friend earlier. I find that most people sleep on the delightful. The delightful is a great bag especially once its broken in and get soft. I find the more I carry it the more a perfect slouch forms. Every time I carry my delightful I fall more in love.

Artsy is also a great bag especially once the handle is broken in. It is very comfortable to carry whether on the crook of my arm or on my shoulder. I don't think I love one more than the other they both are equal to me:smile:

I couldn't vote. I have Artsy on my wish list, but I am also thinking between Delightful and Artsy. I keep thinking I could get a Speedy and a Delightful PM for almost the same price as Artsy.

I wish I could be a better voter for you!!