Monica (Courtney Cox Arquette)

renee0922

Aug 12, 2008
On Friends, Monica (Courtney Cox Arquette) has a purse in episode 3 (episode 173) in season 8. The episode was called "The One Where Rachel Tells..." and was originally aired on October 11, 2001. It was a green purse and she took it on her and Chandler (Matthew Perry)'s honeymoon. Does anyone what purse I'm talking about and any information about it?! Thanks! Have a good day!

It would probably be really hard to find since it's fairly old. At that point Friends was still fairly new so I doubt they used designer/easily identifiable clothes and accessories.

A pic would help though.

I couldn't find any clear pictures, but I did get a couple of screen shots for you, though the quality of the video wasn't great:

2853922780101365693S600x600Q85.jpg

2435132620101365693S600x600Q85.jpg

It's difficult to see but there's circular silver hardware that's on the front pocket of the bag. The shape is similar to the YSL Muse bag (but this bag was obviously out much earlier than that).

Good luck!

Thanks, IrisCole! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post pictures. My father passed away two days after my last post. I was watching Friends this morning and saw the purse and it reminded me about this. I took a couple pictures, also. Not sure how clear they are either, but let's give it a shot. Thanks everyone for all your help! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Attachments

• monicas purse.jpg
    monicas purse.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 94
  • monicas purse 2.jpg
    monicas purse 2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 84