mon monogram speedy 30 question~

I think orange and ivory, and the orange and fuschia look great! The fuschia and orange are definitely more trendier! I ordered mine and just picked it up At the store 3 days ago, it took 5 weeks, 50% deposit when you order it, or you can pay it all. Iv got White fuschia White, thin stripe on each side with a thicker one in the middle.

I think orange/ivory is beautiful! Go for it!

I am thinking of getting red/white or ivory or fushia/white or ivory. Any thoughts? I don't have a store near by so I will be ordering online. Problem is, white and ivory look so much alike online!

This is going to be a college graduation present from my dad. He passed away on March 21st, but he wanted me to have something special for graduation. This is going to have a lot of sentimental value, so I want it to be perfect. TIA

I think orange/ivory is beautiful! Go for it!

I am thinking of getting red/white or ivory or fushia/white or ivory. Any thoughts? I don't have a store near by so I will be ordering online. Problem is, white and ivory look so much alike online!

This is going to be a college graduation present from my dad. He passed away on March 21st, but he wanted me to have something special for graduation. This is going to have a lot of sentimental value, so I want it to be perfect. TIA

I think the fuschia would look good... or the red! Both very nice colours - I would suggest red because it would go with more.
As oppose to the ivory/white... White is like stark, paper white. Just white. Where as ivory is more off-white and has a yellow undertone, look at the pcture of the groom coin purse - it has a yellow undertone... thats ivory, whereas the white is more stark and clear.