Moms- is hanging LV (Speedy) from a "Mommy Hook" ok?

I recently purchased my first LV bag, the Speedy B 25 in DE. I'm wondering if it's OK to hang it from the Mommy Hook when using a stroller. Would this eventually do any damage to the handles? Would it cause any peeling issues with the treated leather, or cause stress to the handles and canvas?

Here is a link to the Mommy Hook:
http://www.themommyhook.com/

Hmm!! I actually never thought if this as since having my babe I haven't used a none shoulder bag if she's out with me. but I was planning on doing it soon and hanging the bag on the hook! will follow the thread and see if anyone's tried!

I'm interested in this also. I have a Totally MM in DE that I hung off the Mommy Hook once and didn't do it again fearing it would damage the bag. The only advice I do have is if you hang your purse on the hook make sure the hook is in the center of the stroller handle bar. Mines was on the side and it brushed up against a wall. luckily no damage!

Hmm!! I actually never thought if this as since having my babe I haven't used a none shoulder bag if she's out with me. but I was planning on doing it soon and hanging the bag on the hook! will follow the thread and see if anyone's tried!

I actually bought the Speedy bandoulier version because I liked the shoulder/crossbody option but I have a 3 year old too, so when he's walking alongside the stroller it's easier to be purse-free. I would normally just hang my purse from the hook or put it in the stroller basket, but the Speedy is my first luxury brand purse so I am paranoid!

I actually bought the Speedy bandoulier version because I liked the shoulder/crossbody option but I have a 3 year old too, so when he's walking alongside the stroller it's easier to be purse-free. I would normally just hang my purse from the hook or put it in the stroller basket, but the Speedy is my first luxury brand purse so I am paranoid!
It will cause some wear on the particular part that you hang it off.. Because it isn't a soft bendable strap it is a rolled handle.. So it will probably either wrinkle alot in that one spot.. or possibly split.. The coated leather seems to peel quite easily if you are rubbing it against things, and If it is against the metal part of the mummy hook, the chances are quite high. I used a mummy hook before but i would personally never hang my speedy off it unless it is for a very short time or it doesn't have much in the bag. I found with my speedy B it hung nicely over the pram handle by the long straps..not the rolled handle. If you can hang the long strap over the pram itself, do that :smile: Best of luck! Hope you figure out a good way that works for you xo

I have the mommy hook. I think if you have two hooks than is better, because one hook might be pulling too much weight on one area of the speedy handle. Turn the hook down where the foam area will be holding the handle. That might be easier for the handle.