Mom with toddlers bag options?

iTravel

Aug 6, 2006
I hope someone can help or point me to a thread I've missed.... I have 2 in diapers and I need a hands free bag! "Need" and more Hermes go hand in hand :graucho: I have an Evelyne GM and I love that I can use it as a shoulder bag but I always end up using it as a cross body bag and it is just not big enough. I'm thinking a Jypsiere or a So Kelly? Does the So Kelly have alot more room than the Evelyne GM? Help?
TIA! :flowers:

I recently bought a Massia cut and love it. It comes with 2 straps so you can use it as a shoulder bag or in messenger style. It does not hold A LOT of stuff but not bad if you get the 40cm one. HTH.

iTravel - love H bags, but I have not find something that is perfect for me till recently. The garden party. u can shoulder carry it. the sling bags of H just doesn't work for me who is a mother to two toddlers.

Thanks everyone! Now I need to look into the Lindy and Garden Party!:nuts:
Robee is your garden party all leather? I'm thinking a spilled juice box will happen at some point.... ugh. :shrugs:

I use my black canvas/leather GP everyday. Anything spilled etc can't be seen w/the black. My only complaint about the all leather GP is that the interior is sooo light and looks dirty quick. HTH:smile:

I have the Evelyne GM III and I love it. I don't take a lot around so it really does it for me! Or else, maybe the GP? Never tried the lindy, but it does seem to be very practical! You should try it on before if possible. GL on your choice!

I know a lot of moms use Hermes bags as their diaper/kid bags but I would personally just buy something nice but inexpensive so that it wouldn't matter if it got food, juice, diaper stains and fingerprints on it, and save my expensive bags for kid-free excursions (or at least food and diaper free!) .... just my .02!