Mole Grey Sparkle Tweed Bayswater

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Should I take advantage of the free shipping this weekend and get this bag? Or should I hold out and see if they produce any more types of leather in the mole grey for the Bayswater? I definitely want a grey Bays but would have preferred a different leather. Do you think it would be on the Coming Soon section if there was a different type of leather?

It's not that usual for seasonal colours to come out in many different leathers, so I think it might be okay to get it now.

There has been bayswaters in grey though, the suede croc as I can remember.

Good luck =)

^^Yes they seem to have a grey Bays out each year. I had the grey patent one a few years ago and sold it (regretfully) and I have also had the grey croc suede. The mole grey is out in matte leather I noticed on the website, so I don't know if they might perhaps make a bays in the grey matte leather too.

Edit: Now I've just seen the oversized Taylor in the grey and I am very tempted. But perhaps it's best to stick with a more iconic bag.

They also have a mole-grey ostrich Bays. I just made the big decision to get the Oak Printed Bays over the Sparkle Tweed. But now I am agonizing whether I should just go ahead and get the Sparkle Tweed also....But I just am not positive about how that leather is going to age...

I would love, love, if they made a FABRIC tweed Bays...

^^I sold my OS Sparkle Tweed Alexa as the style didn't fit my needs, not because of the material. Having said this, under the flap there was some very slight rubbing off of the sparkle tweed. However, the back of the bag where it rubbed on my jeans was completely fine and I carried it maybe about 10 times.