moka quilted bay...

Sep 21, 2007
hi here is my new moka quilted bay, its beautiful and the leather is really soft!

please let me know you opionins, love this colour bay, but im still unsure about the cream one.

P9300001.jpg

P9300001.jpg

P9300006.jpg

I am a fan of this one, I own one myself, I love it!!! It's a versatile style, and the colour is just brilliant, my favourite with the Quilted Bay! Congratulations!
Cream would be a no-go for me, although it's lovely to look at, but I'd be too afraid about getting it dirty...

yes im keeping this bay its beautiful, it was a little worn when it came, ive just blitzed it with some wax and its come up beautiful, and the colour has come out again.

i wont be keeping the cream, just not for me the moka is much nicer IMO.

This is a great bag and moka is a great colour for it. You will get more use of this one than the cream one. I love my blanc Bay but it is like that so one has to think about which top/jacket/coat is being worn with it. It did of course justify me getting a cream winter coat even if I have several winter coats just so the blanc Bay can be used in winter if I want.

Wow..... I was expecting a soft brown like mink from the color mocha. It's beautiful though :yes: Congrats and enjoy, gorgeous!!! I have an unquilted cream bay and if it's this color and you can I'd keep both :P Surprise, surprise ;)

Attachments

• Chloe - Bay.JPG
    Chloe - Bay.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 43