MODS PLEASE KINDLY DELETE THIS POST *reporting harmful content online

Status
Not open for further replies.
18k gold is solid 18k gold. You will not find any major branded jewelry in 24k gold content because it is soft and not very durable to wear daily.

So since your doctor said you should wear 24k gold or platinum, these are your VCA options:

(After all the platinum items, they start showing the gold ones, so please disregard those.)

I am reporting this post as I feel UNSAFE

I think you are welcome to leave this forum and go somewhere where you feel safe. My guess everyone here is pretty tired of these postings which are on the edge of trolling as @xo.babydoll has rightfully mentioned.
Your initial question was whether VCA jewellery is "gold plated" (one could just check this information on the website, no?) which followed by some strange comments that it is not solid gold. No wonder members are getting irritated with this behaviour which no one else exhibits in here.

I think you are welcome to leave this forum and go somewhere where you feel safe. My guess everyone here is pretty tired of these postings which are on the edge of trolling as @xo.babydoll has rightfully mentioned.
Your initial question was whether VCA jewellery is "gold plated" (one could just check this information on the website, no?) which followed by some strange comments that it is not solid gold. No wonder members are getting irritated with this behaviour which no one else exhibits in here.
Again I feel unsafe from these comments. I have already told the MODS to delete this post.

• Haha
Reactions: Axelle838
Considering that police are hard pressed to do much if anything about actual crimes these days in major cities, good luck finding someone who will take your harassment report seriously. I suppose people providing actual information about metals and giving opinions on your numerous and repetitive posts across forums equals harassment. Good to know.
And, if anyone follows the FB group, these same posts, complaints, and pictures are there too. Given that actual names are used on that platform, I’d suggest avoiding commenting.

ETA: for anyone wondering, the OP threatened to file a police report due to “harassment” in one of the numerous title changes she’s made for this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.