Modern Chain flap

Jun 20, 2007
Sooooooooooooooo-once again fate moved against me and I missed the EGC event with a trip to the ER! (I have Crohns disease and had a flare up)

As I was laying in the hospital bed, pouting, my aunt came to visit and she had a chanel bag with her! :yahoo:

She went and bought me the Modern Chain flap I'd had my eye on-its absolutely beautiful! I haven't used it yet because I'm terrified of taking it out and having someone spill a drink on it or run into it with a cigarette and I'd end up in jail

Anywho-to make thing even better-she gave me the EGC giftcard and I got a LV planner I'd had my eye on for a while for free!

Thanks for letting me share-now on to the pics!

Nice of your aunt to give you that pretty bag, and the gift card too! I love the chain strap that bag has, I have seen it IRL and loved it. Very nice, and if you haven't already recovered fully, I wish you a speedy recovery!

omg have we not seen the most beautiful grey bags in the last few days? I'm in love, love it - the MC is one of my fave lignes. Congrats! What a nice aunt!

Your aunt is a real sweetie! Get better and enjoy the bag!
attachment.php

Wow! That is one gorgeous bag. I am glad you had a happy ending! I have a q on this bag--is the leather glazed or distressed at all? I am trying to decide on this color or the brown.

I love the Modern Chain flap! I would have bought this bag at the last EGC event if it had come in a bigger size. You have such a sweet aunt! I hope you feel better now!

-Stephanie (pond23)