Moderator Approval Required

amrx87

O.G.
Jul 15, 2012
I'M BLOWING UP THE FEEDBACK FORUM TODAY!

Another question- I just tried to post an update to a personal journey I've been sharing in the TTC subforum, and it was flagged for moderator approval before it posts. I didn't say anything bad, and I've been a frequently contributing member here for 4 years. I was wondering what called attention to my contribution.

Reactions: JetSetGo!
I know this is an old thread. I don't know who else to contact. I emailed the administration regarding two names on PF. I need to delete one and update my email address. Please tell me how to do this.

Another question- I just tried to post an update to a personal journey I've been sharing in the TTC subforum, and it was flagged for moderator approval before it posts. I didn't say anything bad, and I've been a frequently contributing member here for 4 years. I was wondering what called attention to my contribution.
It's the system, not you :smile:

I was approving them all as I saw them but Vlad asked us not to so he could see where they were coming from so he could fix it.

Hi - it looks like the problem is back... I posted a pic earlier today and it is still not showing and waiting for mod´s approval... :smile:

I saw that your posts fell into the mod queue. Not sure why, typically it catches spammers and questionable posts contributed by new members only. Server gremlins are at it again!

Hi, I am trying to post a question and my post needs approval by moderator. Can you please clarify what have I done wrong?
I saw that your posts fell into the mod queue. Not sure why, typically it catches spammers and questionable posts contributed by new members only. Server gremlins are at it again!

Hi, I am trying to post a question and my post needs approval by moderator. Can you please clarify what have I done wrong?

It's protocol for all new members, especially if you're posting a link, it'll get flagged as spam by our site parameters, nothing personal, it's automated.