Which Jungle Stroll do you prefer?

• GOLD

• NAVY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beverly

beverlys.net
O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Just sharing some pics of the new Jungle Stroll bag... I am in love!

The GOLD is actually a shimmery pink beige. Neutral and totally gorgeous.
The NAVY is actually a shimmery dark blue. I think it looks super chic and makes the silver CC really stand out!

I’m modelling the smaller version of the Jungle Stroll.. and so tempted!

Here’s what I love:
  1. Extremely comfortable. The shoulder strap is so soft!
  2. Adjustable strap. Can be cross body or worn on the shoulder, and suits various heights.
  3. PRACTICAL. The external outside pocket is great for a phone.
  4. Roomy interior. Fits a ton.
  5. Lightweight. I can really pack stuff in here, and it doesn’t look too massive.
  6. Gorgeous colours. Both the gold and navy are absolutely gorgeous!

What I don’t like:
  1. The price point. To me, it’s not ‘classic’ Chanel, yet is significantly more expensive than the Mini rectangle. To be fair, it’s also heaps bigger and uses more leather.

What do you think? Worth buying? And which colour is nicer?

Attachments

• 4167EEDD-AA9B-4E26-8DFB-8F79A0343AD4.jpeg
    4167EEDD-AA9B-4E26-8DFB-8F79A0343AD4.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,706
  • 3AAAF886-4086-468A-87F0-989718177D60.jpeg
    3AAAF886-4086-468A-87F0-989718177D60.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1,614
  • 5AC5A85A-86F5-4FB5-8394-C3F5910A8A9C.jpeg
    5AC5A85A-86F5-4FB5-8394-C3F5910A8A9C.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 1,937
  • 265B93B3-9745-4115-8140-222913523B57.jpeg
    265B93B3-9745-4115-8140-222913523B57.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 1,775
Both looks great on your current outfit! (But the beige a lil more). Standalone, the beige gold is prettier. But I do worry bout color transfer considering it being a crossbody bag. Especially if you wear jeans or black pants (have gotten them before :sad:). So since you highlighted PRACTICALity, i vote for navy. Carefree and will go very well with jeans and dark outfits still. Good luck!

Reactions: Beverly
I vote for the navy! It looks very pretty, and no color transfer worries, either. I love that you have different handle options. I considered this one when I was in Chicago; it’s a great bag....stylish and practical.

The NAVY is actually a shimmery dark blue. I think it looks super chic and makes the silver CC really stand out!

Here’s what I love:
  2. Adjustable strap. Can be cross body or worn on the shoulder, and suits various heights.
  5. Lightweight. I can really pack stuff in here, and it doesn’t look too massive.

What I don’t like:
  1. The price point. To me, it’s not ‘classic’ Chanel, yet is significantly more expensive than the Mini rectangle. To be fair, it’s also heaps bigger and uses more leather.

I like this bag alot and both colors looks great on you. I prefer the Navy a little more.:heart:

Here’s what I love:

What I don’t like:

Looks great on you
I just purchased the same one in black
How tall are you if I may ask. Just trying to get a sense of scale
Hoping it won't look too small on me. I am 5ft 6in

I think it looks great on you in both colors. I was super interested in this bag until I saw the price, too .. I was not comfortable with it being a seasonal for so much $$$. I think the gold is the better choice. Probably a less practical color overall, but the bag looks better in that color and less average.

Here’s what I love:

What I don’t like:

I got distracted by the cute child playing with your red Chanel on the floor and then thinking the child was high fiving a twin in the second shot LOL. That exterior pocket seems so functional! Brilliant. I per3love navy but the gold/pink beige would be a great summery bag. Price is really steep though. Good luck deciding!

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Here’s what I love:

What I don’t like:

Hi @Beverly :wave: Both looks great on you! I personally love pink gold on you ( even though i am not into neutral color in Chanel ) since perfectly match on your outfit that day and so pretty on you!:heart: But I also agree with other ladies that Navy would be better for practical especially travel use, i think:yes:

Btw, these first 2 pics tells a story of mommy and baby... lol! so funny! :lol: :roflmfao: sorry i can't stop laughing :giggle: Ohh I remember that age so well ;)
Your reissue (on the floor:giggle:) burgundy chevron with GHW looks so pretty!:love: Can I ask which season is yours? :smile:

Last edited: