Modeling with my Zucca Spy...

thank you ladies!!!! I really owe it all to Liti and Baglady b/c they confirmed that my old Fendi was a fake and led me on the road to owning a Spy!!!

I mostly wear jeans, and I think that this is going to go fine with that. Black shirts, pink, who cares a Fendi matches everything!!!

But would it be tacky if I wore a Fendi scarf with logo on it while holding the Spy?

Looks great on you. Mine is supposed to arrive today. Can't wait.

isn't in the most nerve wracking thing ever...i was having panic attacks until it came!!!

and the ups ppl just put it by my door, no knocking and no signing...that is scary. i know ppl who just take what they are delivered and don't give them to the rightful owner...crap...i totally freaked you out now!

isn't in the most nerve wracking thing ever...i was having panic attacks until it came!!!

and the ups ppl just put it by my door, no knocking and no signing...that is scary. i know ppl who just take what they are delivered and don't give them to the rightful owner...crap...i totally freaked you out now!

UPS does the same thing by my house, leaves at the door. So, I have it delivered to my friend's business because her husband is always there.

good idea, but if i had it delivered to my husbands business, his brothers would open it and then yell at him for buying me something---not to mention something expensive....oy...