Modeling pics of Palermo PM worn messenger style?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, I know that there are some modelling pics of the palermo PM but I would like to see some when it's worn messenger style. Most of the palermo PM owners on tPF have said that you can't wear it like that but apparantly some of you can so please post some pics :tender:

2. I like to see too IRL!! These pics are kinda funny though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• pa1.jpg
      pa1.jpg
      File size:
      76.8 KB
      Views:
    • pa2.jpg
      pa2.jpg
      File size:
      6.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Yay!! Thanks for posting!! The first one looks okay but is the second pic PM or GM? Does anyone have any IRL pics? I would love to see some!! Oh, and also if someone could post a pic of wearing a PM on the shoulder with the short straps. I know, most of you say again that it's not possible but I've heard that for some it is possible.

4. Sorry, the 2nd pic is also the PM, my bad ;)

5. I have this bag (Palermo PM) and indeed you can wear it messenger style but it won't hang down to your butt or anything. It will stop right around your waist, just as it is in the picture. And the ones in the picture are the PM, I am not sure how long the strap is on the GM.

6. more?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. noe noelie :ty::tender: That bag is so pretty!! It turned my wish list upside down...

8. helmi, I was gonna get this bag but too much new things coming and coming every month............LV shopping is endless!!

9. they aren't exactly what you were asking...but some more pics!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Don't like the messenger way of carrying that bag... Just doesn't fit in my opinion...

11. This bag is sooo gorgeous! Thanks for providing the pictures :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice