Modeling pics of large Capsule tote & more..

Thanks girls! I guess I'll keep the darn thing. I was a tad worried that it was too big but heck - it could work as a briefcase or a travel bag after the hooplah has died down about enormous bags. If a six foot gal can't carry a big bag - who can?

Great pics Divnanata!

Is that a Front Pocket Paddy in Elephant in your avatar pic? It's such a lovely colour! :heart:
No - darn it. The color is a much more pedestrian "taupe" from AR's '06 sale last January. Elephant sounds tres more glamorous! But I haul that Paddy around everywhere even though it literally weighs a ton since it spices up just about any outfit!

Divnanata who knew... you are one hot mama:nuts:!!!! So glad you finally posted pics of the bag, I was dying to see it. That bag is gorgeous and not to big at all imo. I think I need one too:girlsigh:....

:roflmfao: I can only dream of my mother getting me a nice bag for xmas! Your daughter must LOVE you.
I wish she would love me as I deserve! Things are getting better as she grows older but WHEW! - for a time there I was evil incarnate according to her. Just for the record- she told me today that she is contributing money towards the Bay as well. Very healthy development as I see it!

If I could finagle it I would buy expensive designer bags for everybody and I know and like!!! Sharing the happiness....:yahoo: