Modeling Pics of a Gustto Cala?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
I just recently saw this bag and fell in love with the color. Does anyone have a Cala? I don't live near any stores that sell Gustto so pictures are all I have. I did a search and found lots of posts on Gustto but no pictures. :sad:

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Revolve offers a discount for new customers. How does that work? TIA!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cala.jpg
    Cala.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 376
I just recently saw this bag and fell in love with the color. Does anyone have a Cala? I don't live near any stores that sell Gustto so pictures are all I have. I did a search and found lots of posts on Gustto but no pictures. :sad:

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Revolve offers a discount for new customers. How does that work? TIA!

attachment.php

Unless I'm mistaken, desiprinzess718 has this bag.

^^ I saw the gold one in Nordstrom and it is very shiny also... It was a little large to be so shiny IMO but I thought the clutch version was the perfect New Years Eve clutch!

Yeah, I don't think I can handle it if it's shiny like that. But I saw two on revolve...one is the large cala in metallic gold and the other just says cala in metallic yellow. The yellow doesn't look as shiny as the gold and silver...but I can't say for sure.