Model Eats Runway........TWICE !!!

1. This poor model gave a whole new meaning to *Fall* fashion, at the Vivienne Westwood show in Paris.( The heels for Westwood show's are always extremely high,like 6 to 7 inches)

[​IMG]

2. LOL! I LOVE that clip! Especially the GRAND FINALE when she wobbles back up the runway! Hilarious!

3. I hate those huge platforms that VW uses, totally useless. And she uses them season after season. But this model wasn't wearing them, was she????

4. It must have been a slow news day because they were showing it on the news the other day. Poor gal. I wonder what her (or the shoes) problem was.

5. Awww, I feel kinda bad for her! Poor girl :Push:

6. Well, I was relieved, I thought I was the only one who wobbled on high heels. Cracked sidewalks and cobblestone streets of Philadelphia-do not go well with Manolos.

7. Oh my god. *blush*

8. I have to agree with you; I don't really see the appeal in looking like a transvestite with orthopedic problems, personally. :upsidedown:

That's if I could even wear them, I think you need to have larger feet and lower arches - I struggle with 3" heels! :rolleyes:

9. How embarrasing!! If she was wearing 6in heels, it would be hard not to fall in them.

10. eek poor girl :Push:

11. the video doenst work for me

12. Even Naomi Campbell went flying over the catwalk in Vivienne Westwood heels:

[​IMG]

13. OMG! Where can I get a pair of those shoes?!?! I'd never have to hem my pants. I would practice walking in them every single day. I bet they are pricey though... damn.

14. They remind me of stilts!

15. They don't blend well w/ the meat packing district either... even soho . LOL...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice