MOD Pics!! Please help! Speedy B25 or Alma BB??

Alma bb looks more feminine on you..which style works better with your wardrobe?

Both look great on you. What do you need in your collection? If you need something every day and more casual, go speedy b. If you need something bright that could dress up, go alma bb.

I don't think you could go wrong with either but that Alma BB is just so gorgeous, esp cross body!!

I normally wearing casual outfits, black white or jeans... so love Alma BB for the pop of colour but it is a little too small as i prefer to put a little folded umbrella inside. Speedy B just more pratical....for casual lifestyle, speedy B is definitely more suitable and pratical if I want to put more things inside. Maybe I should forget about the pop colours? :P

Get the alma bb now and the speedy b later? :smile: coz
1. Both are pretty nice and have different use
2. The alma bb colour might be seasonal (is it?)
3. the alma bb is more expensive and if there is a price increase before you get the speedy b at least it will cost lesser than the alma bb after price increase :smile:
Good luck!

My vote gets Alma BB, perhaps because I am not a speedy girl and have three Almas BB.
Don't worry, small umbrella fits inside, I have one from Benetton and it is OK.
Here is my vernis Alma and what fits inside (it was a strange day- lots of sunshine and showers as well)ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407150583.144723.jpg

Their both beautiful on you but I do agree I would get the bb before the price increase then later the speedy, but again their both very nice, u can't go wrong with either❤️😍

Wow, what a tough choice. I think the speedy b will work better with more outfits. My vote, speedy b. Also larger to fit more. If you really want both maybe buy one new andn one preloved later. That way you can have both:smile:

My vote gets Alma BB, perhaps because I am not a speedy girl and have three Almas BB.
Don't worry, small umbrella fits inside, I have one from Benetton and it is OK.
Here is my vernis Alma and what fits inside (it was a strange day- lots of sunshine and showers as well)View attachment 2707542

Wow... Thank You for your info, i am suprised to see an umbrella fits inside! That solves my probelm ( in case i am not driving, an small umbrella is a must).
Very curious since you indicated you have 3 Alma BBs, you use it as day bag or night day? I plan to use as casual crossbody plus Christmas, Chinese New Year etc, will be a gorgeous shiny pop colour for my outfit. The SA told me that might have colour changing even if I put it on shelf ...??? Which kind of scares me.... do you have any issues with your BBs??

Get the alma bb now and the speedy b later? :smile: coz
1. Both are pretty nice and have different use
2. The alma bb colour might be seasonal (is it?)
3. the alma bb is more expensive and if there is a price increase before you get the speedy b at least it will cost lesser than the alma bb after price increase :smile:
Good luck!

I plan on getting one bag only..... so tough decision. My head asking me to go for pratical speedy b25, but my heart seems more for gorgeous pop??? AHHHH......