MK v MK Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. this bag is so discounted right now and im thinking of getting it.....I love the Mulberry Bayswater and it reminds me of it, can you share how you liked using it? experience with it? im tossed with the medium or large bag......I think the large may be better for me, so hard not being able to see in person so any advice helps. thanks!

2. I’d count the outlet as another line or sub brand of MK.

The three brands are
    Michael Kors Collection
    Michael Michael Kors though we all call them Michael Kors
    Michael Kors outlet

The same with Coach
    Coach 1941
    Coach NewYork better known simply as Coach
    Coach Factory Outlet

I love both brands a lot and I think both are making the same mistake of having their mid range price and high end lines in the same store.

I think both brands should separate their stores
    Michael Kors have one store for Michael Kors and another one for Michael Kors Collection and Coach should do the same one store for Coach 1941 and a different for Coach NewYork.