MK clothes?

Aug 22, 2014
Ok, so we all know we're a bunch of bag mad ladies....:upsidedown:

I was just wondering if any of you girls ever buy MK clothes?

I love the white crochet dress MK are currently featuring for summer.... just my style....:wave:

Ok, so we all know we're a bunch of bag mad ladies....:upsidedown:

I was just wondering if any of you girls ever buy MK clothes?

I love the white crochet dress MK are currently featuring for summer.... just my style....:wave:
They have some very nice clothing. I too, love crochet everything! lol! One of his dresses was worn on the runway at the Oscars this year! Have you checked out MK shoes?? TDF!! Here is that dress that was at the Oscars,
worn by Jennifer Garner.

Attachments

• MK oscar dress..jpg
    MK oscar dress..jpg
    96 KB · Views: 123
I do have some clothes .... Ahaha of course I do. And some watches. I like some of the clothes, others are just plain ugly (I'm talking Michael Michael kors collection, no way could I afford the collection line)
And I have a beautiful winter coat, grey with gold hardware with little mk zipper pulls. On sale from $450 for $200
if you go to the outlets sometimes they have some really really good deals on clothing from the regular store (not outlet clothing) I got a dress for $30 that was still showing up on their website at $80 at an outlet in the states!

Thought I'd bring this thread back into life, as I find MK clothes quite beautiful and would love to get indpired by your outfits and treasures. Today I was lucky enough to score a beautiful MK tunic with belt in ecru with gold details at 50% off:eek:! It doesn't wrinkle, and feels good to wear:love:. Just love it! I love that it can be worn straight down or tied up with the belt, and can go from informal to formal in a flash:happydance:. Perfect for our trip to Oslo this weekend
20170725_145313.jpg
csmk10_ecru_kaftano.jpg

Last edited:
I have a couple of MK tops to wear with jeans & leggings that I truly love. There was a Sapphhire Blue maxi dress from his 2013 Resort wear line I tried to get before it sold out but I was too late. This was gone in a New York second! The boutique only had a small & couldn't locate one in my size anywhere. It was gorgeous!! Here's a picture of it....

Michael-Kors-Blue-Maxi-Dress-with-Gold-Collar.jpg

I have a couple of MK tops to wear with jeans & leggings that I truly love. There was a Sapphhire Blue maxi dress from his 2013 Resort wear line I tried to get before it sold out but I was too late. This was gone in a New York second! The boutique only had a small & couldn't locate one in my size anywhere. It was gorgeous!! Here's a picture of it....

View attachment 3775450
What a beautiful dress, and that color is striking!

Reactions: cdtracing
They have some very nice clothing. I too, love crochet everything! lol! One of his dresses was worn on the runway at the Oscars this year! Have you checked out MK shoes?? TDF!! Here is that dress that was at the Oscars,
worn by Jennifer Garner.
I m sure you can't find that at Macy's...