MK clothes, anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the cutest MK skirt this weekend.
    I plan on wearing it with my Marc Jacobs Jumbo Waves Bruna
    (I know. I don't have a black/silver MK collection bag yet)

Attached Files:

2. Nice Skirt :flowers:

3. I like it! The skirt and that bag will look really nice together.

4. Wow, that is one GORGEOUS skirt, I LOVE it!!!

5. ^pretty skirt nascar fan! Tons of pieces you can wear it with!

6. wow love your skirt nas! mm, MJ + MK.... :lol:

7. I absolutely love his clothes!!! I love his cardigans. I have quite a few on those. Nice skirt though.

8. I had a pair of jeans which I loved...I guess I loved them so much they started falling apart and finally fell apart when I was on vacation!

9. I love that skirt. I have on MK shoes today- will have to post a pic later.

10. :lol: I know! Do you think they are friends?

11. ^i see them more as frenemies :graucho:

12. Frenemies, LOL! MK has been giving out great critiques (love him!!)- and I do remember him saying that fashion needs our next MJ. I wonder if PR will ever invite (if they haven't) MJ to their show- it would be great.

13. ^^Frenemies. That's funny!

14. new MbMK dress
    :biggrin:

Attached Files:

15. WOW, that is one stunning outfit, but those SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: They are soooooooo freaking sexy!!! And you got it going on too with that body (and I'm saying this as a staunch heterosexual woman) :P

You look freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the dress, but it's the whole outfit together that totally rocks!!