MJ zip clutch -- do you like it better as regular leather or quilted leather?

MJ zip clutch -- do you like it better as regular leather or quilted leather?

I can't decide..... which one do you like better and why?
I like them both the same, but for some reason I always seem to take notice of the quilted ones first. Maybe that means I like the quilted better.

Ok, I prefer the quilted. It is more detailed. The craftsmanship of the quilting is excellent.

I bought quilted and I love it :love:

However, don't be like me and order online without gift wrapping. Nordstrom sent mine in a plastic bag. No dust bag, no box.

I think it's kind of random with Nordies. I've purchased high end bags from them and only received the dustbag no box and I know they come with them. I purchased the XL single and quilted zip clutch first day of the pre sale and both came with the box and dust bag. I think a part of it depends on the SA's or whoever is pulling the order and partially depends on if the item was a return(like someone bought it changed their mind returned it sans dust bag and box) so when you buy it you don't get them. I generally find that Nordies tries to ship from whatever store is closest too you opposed to having say a shipping center.

I think it's kind of random with Nordies. I've purchased high end bags from them and only received the dustbag no box and I know they come with them. I purchased the XL single and quilted zip clutch first day of the pre sale and both came with the box and dust bag. I think a part of it depends on the SA's or whoever is pulling the order and partially depends on if the item was a return(like someone bought it changed their mind returned it sans dust bag and box) so when you buy it you don't get them. I generally find that Nordies tries to ship from whatever store is closest too you opposed to having say a shipping center.

I bought my Large Single from them and received the dust bag and box. The service varies. But for the price they can make the effort. I don't think it matters what Nordstrom it came from since none are on this side of the world.