MJ Valentine's Day 2008 Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Maria,

I kept checking USPS to make sure it arrived. I am so glad you liked the gifts. Those doggie treats are chicken strips...my dogs are nuts for them, too!! I knew the would like them. I tried to make the scarf as "cranberry" as I could. I am glad you liked everything. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Maria,

I kept checking USPS to make sure it arrived. I am so glad you liked the gifts. Those doggie treats are chicken strips...my dogs are nuts for them, too!! I knew the would like them. I tried to make the scarf as "cranberry" as I could. I am glad you liked everything. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I got it today, and it made my day ;). The color is GREAT! :tender:

THANK YOU:heart:

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your hubby. Tell him that you kind of knew me. LOL.

I dropped my gift off at the post office today. Afterwards, I realized my iPhone was gone. I am devastated and been trying to track it down all day! I am wondering if it's a possibility that it slid in my priority mail box with my gift. Who knows. I guess I'll know in a few days :crybaby:

I got my V-day package today, wahoo:smile::smile:!

There was no card though, and I don't know my buddie's TPF ID so I'm not sure who to thank.:confused1:

I recived: a Valentines Day dish and candle, a book staring my favorite creature(meow!), and a lovely planer/calendar! Someone must have been listening b/c I was just complaining to DH that I had forgotten to purchase a desk calender this year and I was writing everything down on scraps of paper and loosing them, Ack!
Also, I :heart::heart::heart::heart: poppies!

Thank you TPF V-Day RAOK buddy!

How adorable!! I love the planner idea!

Lookie what I got today, from my super awesome RAOK buddy, luvpurses24 (Cheryl)!!! Perfect timing too, because I had kind of a poopie day, so this really cheered me up. THANK YOU CHERYL!! YOU'RE THE BEST! I love it all!!! :heart::love::heart::love::heart::love:

DSCI0296.jpg

What a sweet buddy! I love how everything is so girly!! :cutesy: