MJ small leather tote - help me pick color

tbestes

O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
I have the small MJ leather tote in cement and cherry. I have the medium version in camel. I’d like one more small tote in a neutral color - thinking rose (pale pink), ganache (dark brown) or argan oil (cognac brown). I wear a lot of black, tan, gray, or cream clothing, and tend to lean that direction with bags as well. Already had the black and white versions of the small tote and sold them, though, as I just didn’t reach for them often.

I have the small MJ leather tote in cement and cherry. I have the medium version in camel. I’d like one more small tote in a neutral color - thinking rose (pale pink), ganache (dark brown) or argan oil (cognac brown). I wear a lot of black, tan, gray, or cream clothing, and tend to lean that direction with bags as well. Already had the black and white versions of the small tote and sold them, though, as I just didn’t reach for them often.
Hmm, you already have a lighter color (cement) and a darker color (cherry) in the small. If you really think there'd be a use for another small, I'd say go for the pale pink, as it's even lighter than the cement, and you could have a very light, medium-light, and dark tone for your wardrobe?

Reactions: tbestes
pretty MJ bags .. i vote for the cognac brown. couldnt find this color in my place.
I have one in cement. my working bag. very versatile bag. whats best is the strap is so comfy on my shoulder even on days when my bag is little heavier. Poor picture quality though of mine though . haha

Attachments

• MJ.jpg
    MJ.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: *Jenn*