mj rust vs. whiskey?

1. how different are these colors really? every old online picture i find of a rust bag looks almost like the whiskey clutch i got today. my mom was in love w/ the rust and bloomies screwed me over when they were out of stock during the fall sale. i got the whiskey on sale at Saks today, do you think the colors are close enough? any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance :yes:

2. You can tell them apart in real life. Whiskey is very dark brown, I think Rust (silver hardware) has some red undertone to it. I saw them both at MJ store in LA.

3. so to the "lay-marc-jacobs-person", (someone like my mom), do you think i might get away with the whiskey as rust-ish? i was surprised at how much more clay/terracota-toned it was in real life today than the lv-ish brown tone it shows online.

4. ^ Has your mom seen Rust in real life? She fell in love with the online picture only right? I really don't think she would mind Whiskey (gold hardware) at all. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice